BOARD OF TRUSTEES

Friday 19 July 2013

Africa’s beacon of hope




I rise hopefully like the morning Sun
Bracing my muscles for a season of change
For my beloved continent I choose to run
To run with the vision I have for Africa.

Africa my motherland, Africa my home
Africa my fatherland, to my home I come
I come with answers for the horn of Africa
Solutions for the palm of Africa
Celebrations for the pride of Africa
Here in the gold coast of Africa
From the heart of Africa
To the whole of Africa

I am the youth with the truth
At my lips is a herald of hope
In my hands is a gift of hope
On my mind are thoughts on the future
Dreaming, believing and daring
Trusting my heart’s consistent nature.

I dream of better infrastructure
Longing for peace without fracture
A transparent government structure
Adequate provision of divine nature
I have a vision for Africa

I envision a prosperous Africa
I am the youth with the truth
Africa’s beacon of hope
Beckoning for sustainable change
I have a vision for Africa.

By Faith Ndinda Ngila, (Kenya). 
 
Picture source-deviantart.com




No comments:

Post a Comment